Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Iphone 4S

iphone4sviviid
I can't help but feel a bit OVER my blackberry even though it's been my second brain for a little over 7 years. I remember getting my first blackberry because all the celebs had one, I vividly remember Lindsay Lohan having one with a bright orange cover and I totally ripped her phone style. Anywho, it's been a few generations past of the iphone and I'm really itching to get my hands on one. I love the shape of the iphone 4, so I guess I don't mind the iphone 4s given all the hype with the rumored iphone 5. My contract has been up since April, so that definitely plays as a pro to get it. What do you guys think? Should I invest in this lovely thing they call an iphone 4s?

1 comment:

  1. Do yourself THE biggest favor ever, and get the Iphone! I made the Blackberry-Iphone switch earlier this year, and it was seriously the best thing i ever did for myself! GET IT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete